Cats are truly creatures of habit. Having The Pet Maven as your personal in-home cat sitter will assure your cats’ environment and routine is maintained. In your absence, their emotional, physical and spiritual well-being will be paramount to the care provided to them. Not only will stress be minimized for your cat, but you will have the added comfort knowing they will be attended to by a professional, knowledgeable and caring cat sitter.
• An in-home consultation with your cat sitter is always provided before engaging the services.
• Email, phone and text updates with photos can be provided while you’re away.
• Upon your return you’ll be provided with a written update on your cat’s behavior while you were away.
• Always ask about any additional services to contribute to your peace of mind.
• Feeding and fresh water
• Litter box cleaning
• Playtime with favorite toys
• Medication administration provided
• $30 for each 30 minute visit (includes care for up to 2 cats)
• add $5 for 3+ cats
• $5 additional for administering oral, topical, insulin injections
• $8 additional for subcutaneous fluids
• Minimum of 1 visit daily is required for cat care services.
• We do not share visits with parties not affiliated with The Pet Maven
• Unless there is medication involved we do not guarantee an exact visit time. Please ask your sitter if they can work with you
on a schedule that meets your needs.
• Morning Visit: before 11am
• Afternoon Visit: between 11am and 4pm
• Evening Visit: after 4pm to 8pm or as late as the sitter is comfortable doing
• The Pet Maven reserves the right to charge a late booking fee of $30 to assure cat sitting coverage for clients:
• Non-holiday periods: Please give us two days notice.
• Major Holiday Periods:* Please give us one weeks notice.
• If your cat sitting departure or return dates change, or you need to cancel, The Pet Maven reserves the right to charge
a fee as follows:
• Non-Holiday Periods: Please provide 24 hours notice or you will either be charged $30 or not reimbursed for 1 visit for early return.
• Major Holiday Periods:* Please provide 48 hours notice or you will either be charged $60, or not reimbursed for up to 2 visits for an early return.
*New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day Weekend, Independence Day weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Day Weekend, Christmas Day Weekend.
Service Areas: If you don't see your location listed, please feel free to ask.
Battery Park City (BPC), Chelsea, East Harlem, East Village, Financial District, Flatiron, Gramercy Park Greenwich Village, Harlem, Hell's Kitchen, Inwood, Kips Bay, Lower East Side (LES), Midtown East, Midtown West, Morningside Heights, Murray Hill, Nolita, Roosevelt Island, Stuyvesant Town, Times Square/Theater District, Tribeca, Union Square, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Washington Heights,
Astoria, Forest Hills, Long Island City, Sunnyside, Woodside.
Downtown, Brooklyn Heights, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Dumbo, Fort Greene, Greenpoint, Prospect Heights, Prospect Park, Park Slope, Williamsburg
Sometimes cats require a little extra tender loving care in the overnight hours. As an addition to our individual cat visits you can also request a sitter spend the night with your cat, kind of like your cat having its own "ca-jama party". Very young cats who need help with socialization or who are afraid to be alone would benefit from having an overnight buddy. Older and/or special needs cats who may need regular administration of medication and supervision would also benefit.
Two Overnight Options:
• 10 hours: $65
• 12 hours: $75
$5 additional for administering oral, topical, insulin injections
$8 additional for subcutaneous fluids
Are you having work done in your apartment and need to get your beloved kitties into a safe, toxic free environment. Or, you would prefer not having someone visit or stay in your home, then private boarding can be an excellent option. We are working hard to get you the most dedicated boarders in homes that are suited to your kitty kings and queens.